The 4th Annual Bottle Shock Open Home Winemaking Competition is now in the books! We had a fantastic competition day and the results are not posted. Thanks to all who participated and volunteered.
Why enter this competition?
- The Bottle Shock Open Home Winemaking Competition will bring the highest integrity and professionalism to your wines.
- Professional judges will be limited to 50 wines judged per day.
- Each core judge will comment in writing on each wine they taste — giving the good and/or bad points of each wine with recommendations of technical advice. The judges will spend the time needed to evaluate each wine. Click here for the Judging Differential.
- A select group of winemakers called the Technology Advisory Panel (seven professionals) will roam the tasting/judging room commenting, assisting and educating the core judges on wines that may need further technical assistance and advice. No other Home Winemaking Competition has these experts roaming the judging floor, providing this type of feedback to winemakers.
- This competition is held in the ‘heart of wine country’, where professional judges and winemakers know wines.
- Open to ALL winemakers from across the USA!
Home Winemaking Competition